Dependable Laundry.Dependable Service. Dependable People. Dependable Experience.
- Market Leader for textile rental and laundry services across Scotland and North of England
- Energy Efficient through investments in low temperature washing and energy recycling
- Bespoke Solutions for hospitality, industry, healthcare and cleanroom businesses
- Environmental Commitment with all sites accredited to ISO14000 for management and minimisation of environmental impact
- Experts in Hygiene with laundry disinfection and handling processes accredited to EN14065
- Dependable Customer Service using Laundry Intelligence gathered from Salesforce-Oracle - ABS and RFID
At Fishers there’s no “one size fits all” approach to workwear laundry services. We provide bespoke solutions across all sectors, including food, industrial, healthcare and cleanroom.
We will start by understanding your needs (eg. ppe, hygiene, image, auditing requirements) and help you identify the most suitable garment from the huge range of fabrics and styles available. We can personalise garments to each wearer or service as a pooled stock and we can offer a launder only service as well as full rental.
Our workwear laundry is independently audited and accredited to the highest standards for: Hygiene (EN14065), Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001) and Health & Safety (ISO 45001)
Whether you are an NHS or private hospital or a residential care home, you can access our healthcare laundry and linen services with assurance that infection control has been fully risk assessed and managed throughout our collection, laundering and delivery processes.
We provide ISO 4, ISO 5 and ISO 8 cleanroom laundry processing for customers across Scotland, England and Wales, including sterile garments where required. We offer ‘launder only’ and ‘full rental’ both with full traceability and online management access.
Our cleanroom laundry is independently audited and accredited to the highest standards for: Hygiene (EN14065), Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001) and Health & Safety (ISO 45001)